Monday, August 08, 2005

Getting pretty neat comments.

I know there aren't many folks who have found this so it's great I can add and subtract at will. Eventually we can get to work on revising and ideas from others. For today, spent the morning fishing, nope didn't catch a thing. Spent a bit revising the Homeless story. A Zoe member was very helpful with my work and I tried to listen and revise a bit. One thing I hate is if I get going and by the time I'm finished the story is no where as neat as it was, so I don't do a whole lot to them. In case you wondered. Now they suggest I submit it, question is where. So with that thought, hope you enjoy the story and maybe I will get a suggestion or two where to send it. Hope your having an awesome Monday. Email sometime. all comments will be appreciated.
Peg

No comments: