Thursday, August 11, 2005

And a Grand Thursday it is!

Well, its been an interesting morning, folks doing reviews on the homeless on vacation think it should be much longer and drop the narrative. Not sure I want to go very far with it, It was a just a quickie piece. I enjoyed writing it for sure.
My website is doing nicely and lots of people are still buying my Rondy Voobook, bet it would do better if I had an agent.
Speaking of agents, received 2 rejection letters today, very nice form letters, at least they used my name.
Well, I am still trying to fine tune my book and just had to stop by and let the world know what was going on here in my little bit of heaven.
I've got kittens to feed and a word processor waiting for me.
Have a great afternoon. Thanks for the emails too.
Peg

No comments: