Saturday, June 03, 2006

Alien spacecraft in my yard!

Well, this is one of the photos I took while exploring in the forest, I am having a great time and will post a few more of them as soon as I can. It has alot to do with why I havent gotten off my rear to update my blog. My new book due out next year will explain alot. Its been a fun few weeks. My amazon story is still live so go take a read, leave me a review if its nice..no nasty reviews okay? Yeah..I know you feel you just have to be truthful, well Lie durn ya! LOL. No its a fun story, not an alien one in this one. But who knows about the next one. Well, email me, leave a comment just say Hi, I don't mind a tad.
Bless you all for being you.
I'm off to find a few more aliens before they figure out I have found them!
Oh, I have a photo of one of them.. it sure looks familar to me..ccan't quite place it..but I will!
I'm off!

Wait, you already knew that now didn't you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»