Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happy December everyone!


Well, it's been fun! I made another silly video about what to do with thanksgiving leftovers but..thats about it. Haven't written anything for a while..I must admit that bad review kinda burst my bubble. I'm not whining or anything...
Maybe some folks are meant to be famous..others aren't. I thought about how you get famous, do lots of readings, travel all over for book signings..you name it then I had a realization..I don't want to travel all over. I did that for over 15 years, I like having a house again. I'm not going to quit writing, let me assure you but I think I'll concentrate more on my nonfiction markets. They pay..well!
I've only made a few hundred this year from it and about the same from my royalty checks. I'll write my fun books, market them on my website and write articles the rest of the time. In this day and age, there are so many Great writers that a silly person like me would get lost in the shuffle. So maybe I'm getting over the review now, maybe not. I think somethings are more important..life, love family, faith and of course my cats! LOL!!
So, I do hope that as the holidays approach you'll think of this too. What is the most important thing you have?
Okay, I'm better now!
I've got a bit more work to do on the illustrations for Brendas book, which will never get finished if I'm playing here.
I hope you had a grand Thanksgiving, try and relax a bit!
God bless
me

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Your kitty is soooooooooo cute!

Hugs, G :<)